Sat, 18 June|
Chapters Book Shop, Cafe and Wine Bar
Sip N Dip - Polymer Clay Earrings
Time & Location
18 June 2022, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Chapters Book Shop, Cafe and Wine Bar, 39/52 Junction Rd, Chuwar QLD 4306, Australia
About the event
Here at our Sip and Dip we offer FUN art not FINE art, enjoy a guided learn to make class!
Have you ever wondered about polymer clay and what's involved in creating cute custom pieces? This class is for you.
No previous experience is required, we will cover the basics of polymer clay & how to assemble a slab which you will use to create earrings. It's lots of fun.
$79 TOTAL COST ($49 DEPOSIT TO BOOK AND $30 DUE AT EVENT)
Included in your price of this ticket is:
- A super easy step by step polymer clay class run by your fabulous teacher
- All the equipment and materials you will need for the workshop
- Unlimited earrings to make during class time
- a collection of fittings to take home to assemble your earrings once baked
- a link to the assembly instructions (located here)
- Dinner from the sip n dip menu
- A glass of wine from the sip n dip menu
6-7pm - Eating your meal (& choosing your clay and colours)
7-8pm - Make time to assemble your slab then to cut your pieces from it
8-8.30pm - choosing your findings
This class is timed carefully, when the teacher announces 30 minutes until make time is over please take note. The process in this class that will be followed is the creation of a variety of polymer clay pieces, the assembly of a design on a slab base, the combining of these pieces, and the cutting of these pieces from the slab in preparation for baking. You will take home a box filled with pieces ready to bake and assemble - after CAREFULLY baking your work following the instructions provided, this instruction sheet will assist you with baking instructions (located here).